RMA Small Business Engagement. U.S. Government Contracts
RMA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the advancement of small businesses. It will facilitate the U.S. government’s initiative by inviting small businesses in the U.S. to become RMA-approved suppliers.
As a major global enterprise servicing both government and NGO aid and development groups plus mining and oil exploration businesses, it is extremely important for RMA to choose world-class suppliers as we service post-conflict and transition economies . They are serious about engaging suppliers as partners.
This is an unprecedented opportunity for small businesses to be engaged in these contracts. The Department of Defense and the U.S. armed forces set aside specific contracts for these businesses. 20% of its procurement contracts and 30% of its subcontracting contracts are set aside by the DOD for small businesses every year. These contracts provide reliable sustainable growth.
RMA strives to expand opportunities for businesses owned or managed by women, those who are physically challenged, veterans and ethnic minority Americans. RMA will raise the awareness of supplier diversity and its significance to its success at all levels of its organization.
Do you share the same workplace values as RMA: Outstanding customer service, The highest quality standards, Punctual delivery, Continual improvement? You could be an approved supplier.
- Continuous Improvement: work with RMA to reduce cost, improve quality & reliability, and increase sales
- Technology: maintain or improve its technology, industry position, and competitiveness.
- Quality: meet or exceed RMA’s quality requirements
- Lead-time: flexible to support RMA’s requirements
- Delivery quantity: flexible to support RMA’s requirements
- Price: share the benefit from our commitment, maintain, or improve competitiveness
For more details on eligibility criteria, please click here