RMA Global Operations
Commercial and Non-Commercial Reach Worldwide
RMA Group serves peacekeeping and humanitarian aid missions, relief agencies, government and non-government organizations on every continent. It is a military contractor respected as a reliable partner in conflict and post-conflict markets.
In the commercial and private sectors RMA Group is a presence in developing and transition markets serving clients in mining, construction, in oil & gas exploration and extraction, in telecommunications and agriculture.
A specialist provider of infrastructure solutions, RMA brings comprehensive product and support resources to project management for the duration of that project. RMA is known for its after-sales maintenance contracts that support the customer for the long term.
RMA Product Resources
- Heavy equipment solutions for the construction, road building, mining, oil & gas industries
- Light and heavy vehicle solutions for these same industries
- Purpose-built, specially modified vehicles for diverse and difficult conditions for aid and development projects, conflict and post-conflict situations, aid and humanitarian relief projects
- Fleet management solutions for any situation, any location
- Power generation products and systems for telecommunications, as power supply back up, for hospitals, government and other public locations, for remote population communities
RMA Service and Support Systems
- Worldwide original parts and accessories inventories, distribution systems, and supporting logistics.
- Mobile and project-embedded service systems, mechanical support, technical hotline access, fly-in service personnel, quick-response methodologies to be on-site with support.
- Automotive ex-stock, parts and accessories inventories for rapid deployment to project sites.
- General trading and procurement services for long-term, on-going project support.
- Logistics systems and networks that reach project sites in time-critical situations with needed materiel.
- Comprehensive engineering and installation services for commercial and industrial building projects and for public utility power substations: These include design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning entire project elements.
- Complete building and facility management that includes maintenance, hard and soft services, security, and all aspects of M&E systems
RMA Strategic Partners are the Worldwide Leaders in their Industries
Ford Motor Company, Land Rover, JCB, Dressta, John Deer, Shantui, SDMO, Kohler.
RMA is on the Ground, In-market, with Conviction. Worldwide
Behind the hardware, the inventories, the logistics and systems is a corps of professional, highly motivated, dedicated people committed to RMA customers, their projects, and ultimately, their success.
Leaders in emerging markets. Fleets & Purpose-built vehicles. read more ›
World class brands for infrastructure solutions. read more ›
Primary and back-up power solutions & Turnkey Projects. read more ›
Construction engineering Services read more ›
Worldwide support and procurement services for RMA projects. read more ›
Support and Maintenance
Contract management and long term project support. read more ›