Tough truck performance form the soul of Mazda’s new pickups, from its powerful yet fuel-efficient engine and surface-smoothing suspension to its responsive handling characteristics. These blend with a wealth of insightful utility features and optimized cargo box design to create the new-generation pickup truck that will enhance your driving experience with the Mazda BT-50.
- Excellent fuel economy
- Built on a rugged ladder frame chassis that can operate fully loaded on or off-road
- 4WD system provides excellent off road handling and traction
- Payload capacity of up to 1 ton
- Impressive towing capability up to 3000 kg
Safety and Security
- The Triple-H structure composes a rigid cage to help protect occupants
- The 4W-ABS maximizes the driver's ability to steer away from hazards
- The EBD system optimizes front and rear braking forces in accordance with load conditions
- Advanced front airbag system
- Mazda’s MZ-DE 2.5 Turbo diesel engine with intercooler provides spirited performance.
This 4-cylinder in-line SOHC engine with 12 valves uses aluminium alloy cylinder heads, cylinder head covers and pistons to create a compact and lightweight design.
- The refined suspension system for the Mazda BT-50 adds lively handling response and sedan-like ride comfort to the inherited toughness of Mazda’s proven suspension layout.
- The MZ-DE 2.5 Turbo engine is paired with Mazda's proven 5-speed manual transmission that ensures smooth shifting with a light touch.direct-injection technology for outstanding performance and fuel efficiency.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall Width
- Overall Length
- Overall Height
- Ground Clearance (Standard)
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Kerb Weight (Min)
- Payload (Max)
|4X4 Double Cab 2.5 Diesel|
|Up tp 3,000 kg|