RMA Leasing & Insurance Solutions
RMA Group leads the market with finance leasing programs and customized financial solutions that respond to vehicle and infrastructure capital equipment needs of Aid & Development groups, Missions, Government agencies and NGOs.
The focus of RMA Group Leasing & Insurance is to maximize budgets and put valuable resources to immediate project benefit.
Clients gain these important advantages through RMA customized financing and leasing:
- Leasing of vehicles or capital equipment, rather than outright purchase, is a way to leverage available funds to maximize installation and utilization of exactly the right equipment needed on a project
- RMA leasing schedules allow for flexibility and fixed monthly payments to meet budget goals and manage cash-flow relative equipment use
- With RMA leasing plans clients retain available credit lines open for operations and productivity goal achievement
- As vehicle and equipment needs change and project demands increase, RMA leasing allows for flexibility, adaptability, and response to upgrades or project expansion. RMA leasing models also assist in total asset management control
As a long-term partner, RMA will create solutions with maximum flexibility and present a comprehensive set of options to meet any cash-flow pattern, allow for leased equipment purchase or scheduled purchase plans, and balance up-front investment options with desired full-term lease financial goals.
RMA Group Insurance: Global Protection In Low and High-Risk Markets
- WorldAuto Program Policy Advantage
- Borderless coverage
- Worldwide accident territory
- Broad Political Violence Extension with very competitive rates compared to open market Political Risks rates
- Fast and efficient claims payment: 5-7 business days
- One fixed policy rate for all countries thereby providing competitive advantage for higher risk countries
- All locations can be covered under one blanket policy, increasing administrative efficiency
- Flexibility in structuring of policy to suit client’s unique requirements