Develop and Build Competency with RMA Academy
Training is an essential component to raising and maintaining skill levels within any workforce. Training empowers employees on the ground to apply best practice based on latest technologies to ensure clients get the maximum level of service and satisfaction.
Whether it’s training sales and aftersales teams to provide the very highest standards of customer care, technicians to apply latest technologies and practices when servicing and maintaining vehicles, heavy equipment and plant or training drivers to operate their vehicles in the most efficient, safe and eco-friendly way. RMA’s training team has unique ability of delivering training to the highest standards where the client needs it makes a difference.
About RMA Academy
RMA Academy is a training, learning and personal development solutions provider that works with organizations and employees across the globe to enhance important operational skills. Part of RMA Group, with its global reach and two decades of experience working with leading automotive, power and infrastructure brands, RMA Academy empowers the development, ethics, loyalty and effectiveness of technical and sales professionals worldwide.
RMA Academy Thailand is an IMI Awards Approved Assessment Center. IMI Awards Limited is the leading awarding body for the retail motor industry in the UK and demands high standards for training delivery, assessment and training environment.
The RMA Academy offer training to manufacturer’s brand standards as well as custom designed programs prepared and delivered by professional senior level trainer via a wide range of courses designed ( to be delivered in the field or at the RMA Academy in Thailand). Manufacturer brand standards are applied at every level underpinned by RMA core development pathways. This ensures that all training meets manufacturer standards and meets the diverse needs and specific requirements of RMA’s clients. All RMA Academy programs are endorsed by the manufacturer as well as meeting approved international qualification standards.
- Dealer Operations
- Fleet Operations
- Special Contract Vehicle Maintenance and Support
- Aid Agency Vehicle Maintenance and Support
- Training Services
- Bespoke Training Courses Design and Delivery
RMA Academy Key Responsibilities
- Develop and update competency-based development programs and training models in co-operation with the management teams for sales / after-sales.
- Attend training courses held by the manufacturer and ensure this information is cascaded to the relevant staff members within the group or customer base.
- Conduct skills gaps analysis and plan future development accordingly.
- Prepare and submit required reports and feedback (including statistics and progress reports on trainees) to his supervisor.
- Develop required training materials (course outline, background material, & training aids) for students (course manuals, workbooks, hand-outs, certificates, & evaluation forms) in line with training requirements and according to standards of manufacturer.
- Deliver training to the required standard to meet fully the requirements and needs of the employees and customers.
- Conduct post training evaluations to assess competency level of employees and provide feedback to line supervisors.
- Research and evaluate the technical content of the training material, update and improve all training materials, aids and facilities as per new requirements.
- Maintain all employers training records and training library in all media.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and guidance for advance troubleshooting to sales and service departments as required.
- Administer and verify awarding organization compliance and certification.
- Deliver ‘Train the Trainer and Assessor Training Programs’.
|Sumalai Phuangket, Training Coordinator|
|Tel:||+ (66) 38 490 123|
|Fax:||+ (66) 38 490 124|