RMA provides training to ensure peak operations and product performance. Training is an essential element of developing workforce effectiveness. Training empowers employees on the ground to apply the best practices and technologies to drive optimal service levels. RMA offers bespoke training curricula, professional senior-level trainers and a wide range of courses.
RMA train staff on-site or at RMA training centers. Proprietary RMA-developed training tools and simulators provide hands-on demos, testing and diagnosis of electrical and electronic components. Automotive technician training also offers service apprenticeship programs resulting in service certification diplomas.
Develop and Build Competency with the RMA Academy
We offer a comprehensive range of training services. We train sales and aftersales teams on client service, and technicians about current vehicle service technologies and practices. We provide training for heavy equipment and plant operators, and driver training for safe and energy conscious driving.
About RMA Academy
RMA Academy is a training, learning and personal development solutions provider working with organizations and employees globally to optimize operational performance. Part of RMA Group, with its global reach and two decades experience working with leading automotive, power and infrastructure brands, RMA Academy empowers the development, ethics, loyalty and effectiveness of technical and sales professionals worldwide.
RMA Academy Thailand is an IMI Awards Approved Assessment Center. IMI Awards Limited is the leading award body for the UK retail motor industry and demands high standards of training delivery, assessment and training environment.
The RMA Academy offers training to manufacturer brand standards and bespoke programs. These are prepared and delivered by professional senior trainers via a range of courses delivered on-site or at the RMA Academy in Thailand.
Manufacturer brand standards are comprehensively applied, underpinned by RMA core development pathways. Our training delivers manufacturer standards and meets the specific requirements of RMA’s clients. All RMA Academy programs are manufacturer endorsed and meet approved international qualification standards.
Our education program provides a range of courses.
- Dealer Operations
- Fleet Operations
- Contract Vehicle Maintenance and Support
- Aid Agency Vehicle Maintenance and Support
- Training and Development Consultancy
- Bespoke Training Courses Design and Delivery
Providing a range of training services.
- Develop and update competency-based development programs and training models in co-operation with the management teams for sales / after-sales.
- Attend training courses held by the manufacturer and ensure this information is cascaded to the relevant staff members within the group or customer base.
- Conduct skills gaps analysis and plan future development accordingly.
- Prepare and submit required reports and feedback (including statistics and progress reports on trainees) to his supervisor.
- Develop required training materials (course outline, background material, & training aids) for students (course manuals, workbooks, hand-outs, certificates, & evaluation forms) in line with training requirements and according to standards of manufacturer.
- Deliver training to the required standard to meet fully the requirements and needs of the employees and customers.
- Conduct post training evaluations to assess competency level of employees and provide feedback to line supervisors.
- Research and evaluate the technical content of the training material, update and improve all training materials, aids and facilities as per new requirements.
- Maintain all employers training records and training library in all media.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and guidance for advance troubleshooting to sales and service departments as required.
- Administer and verify awarding organization compliance and certification.
- Deliver ‘Train the Trainer and Assessor Training Programs’.