Innovative Solutions & Global Reach
For decades, RMA has managed the most complex logistics issues. Distributing cargo and vehicles to and from post-conflict and transition regions requires proven global logistics methodologies, supply chain strategies, containerization and distribution center management.
RMA has perfected its systems and processes after overcoming almost every imaginable obstacle. Perhaps its greatest asset is the network of professionals who know the intricacies of the global movement of material — the people who make the impossible possible.
Logistics Solutions for Modified Vehicles
When a fleet of Land Rovers has to be leased and modified into ambulances, RMA will source them through the OEM and transport them to its Thailand facility for modification. Then they are delivered to a remote Afghan valley, ready for deployment. An intimate knowledge of customs procedures and clearances accelerates shipment with no delays.
One of a Kind Logistics in Power Generators
Hybrid solar/wind power generators must reach a remote mission in Cambodia to illuminate an airport runway and power a hospital. RMA’s power generation team sources the generators and has them shipped, installed and operating in record time. It takes logistics intelligence, proven processes, connections and ingenuity.
Expertise in Heavy Equipment Projects
A customer challenges RMA with a request for purpose-built pickups with crane-lifts, articulated dump trucks, and telescopic handlers. All are required in four different locations. With immediate responses from JCB, John Deere, SHANTUI and Dressta, RMA Logistics proves there is no challenge that cannot be met.
After Sales/Parts Logistics Differentiate RMA
RMA maintains an extensive parts & accessories inventory at distribution centers in Thailand and Dubai. This makes RMA worldwide after sales service second to none with 24-hour shipping and emergency overnight air freight service.
To ensure maximum productivity of your equipment, RMA offers lifecycle maintenance administration profiles that will minimize service costs. RMA provides emergency solutions with its 24/7 Technical Service Helpline. For urgent requests, RMA technicians are airlifted on-site for fast response to minimize equipment downtime.
RMA Logistics Products and Services Include:
- ISO 9001 accreditation. QMS performance
- Intimate knowledge of shipping and receiving laws, customs procedures and policies in emerging markets
- RORO shipping. Proven sea/land/air combinations using chartered vessels and aircraft
- Port-to-port, door-to-door delivery anywhere and everywhere
- Pre-shipment preparation and inspection
- A network of relationships with logistics agents, customs brokers and freight forwarders
- Complete documentation including 24/7 internet-accessed shipping and tracking reports
- Logistics personnel to accompany freight when required
- A variety of first-class freight insurance coverage choices