RMA Group is certified to ISO standards ensuring warranty claims are submitted to the Warranty Team within 7 working days from the last technician clocking on the job card. This is shorter than the maximum days required by manufacturers for the reasons below.
- Providing the claim early allows time for the accuracy and validity of the claims to be reviewed, ensuring compliance with manufacturer warranty policy & procedure requirements
- The RMA Warranty Team have the opportunity to discuss any corrections or clarifications before submitting to the manufacturer
- The RMA Group ISO target is to achieve less than 1% warranty claim rejections for all claims submitted
- This also reduces the probability of manufacturer dealer claim audit
- Submission before the manufacturer’s deadline allows RMA to be paid quicker, helping business cash-flow
- The RMA Warranty Team minimizes the number of days between last technician clocking to payment date wherever possible
- The 2015 ISO standards include a target for the RMA Warranty Team
- Parts Warranty
- Vehicles Warranty
- Goodwill Warranty (warranty for expired products is reviewed case by case)
RMA Group provides warranty services to partner brands, including, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, JCB, TATA, Mazda, Toyota and Chevrolet.
Contact RMAÂ Warranty
Monday-Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, GMT +7:00