AVR Driver Training
Vientiane, October 17th, 2020 – Avis Laos co-organized AVR Driver Training with Lao Ford City, Quick Lane Laos, with the help of the HR Team. Two fruitful three hours training sessions (1st session on 26th September and the 2nd session on 17th October) illustrating the key-rules to follow on the road and the safety standards to apply. The training sessions are essential to instill best practices:
– Protecting staff and customers by increasing driving safety
– Value the fantastic work done by our drivers and provide training with the renowned Quick Lane driving experts
– Increase customer services standards and satisfaction
– Better market image and reputation
– Leverage resources and benefit from being part of a diverse Group of companies
Drivers were really excited about these sessions and asked a lot of questions to confirm their knowledge and understanding.