October 12th – 14th 2017, Yangon: Hansa flex, Kärcher and Himoinsa, partners of RMA Group, joined the International Electric Power & Renewable Energy Exhibition in Yangon, the leading international industry trade event for Myanmar’s developing power industries.
The Himoinsa Apolo 4006 Start Lighting Towers were on display at the exhibition. Coping with the below freezing temperatures of the Kazakhstan winter, to the 45degree heat of an Egyptian summer, these durable lighting towers have a mast that manually extends up to 9 metres in height. The Start series of towers are among the most versatile and competitive on the market.
The light provided by these towers can last for up to 70 hours, enabling work to be done on a high speed train line connecting previously isolated towns, or when emergency services are busy after a natural disaster. They illuminate up to 32,000 square metres with their 41000W spotlights (384,000 lumens), and can continue without refueling for more than 7 nights.
Kärcher, a global leader in cleaning technology, demonstrated its K3 Premium Home power washer; the perfect solution for all household cleaning.
This power washer, the ideal partner for tackling stubborn dirt around the home, has many powerful features, including:
- A telescopic handle for a compact storage solution, perfect for when space is tight.
- A quick-connect hose system that makes setting up and packing away your power washer so easy.
- A simple application of detergent – simply fill the detergent tank and make sure your vario lance is in mix mode.
- A various pressure spray lance and a dirt blaster lance, which can offer up to 80% more power.
- A T150 patio cleaner and a bottle of patio and deck concentrate detergent, which can make up to five litres of detergent.
- A three year warranty.
The label bearing the X-CODE is applied prominently and permanently on the hose line, making it easy for customers to obtain the spare parts they need quickly and unmistakably.
The alphanumeric code identifies all product features associated with the hydraulic connecting elements of the hose line as distinctively as a fingerprint.
The X-Code, as well as the Power Washer and Lighting Towers were demonstrated by the RMA Group’s heavy equipment team. They did an outstanding job of showcasing all of the features and capabilities of the products exhibited at the show.