RMA Group Announces Launch of EURO AMBULANCE EN1789 PREP-PACK
- RMA Group announce the launch of the Ford Transit EURO AMBULANCE EN1789 PrepPack.
- RMA Group have a long track record of supporting the global specialized vehicle sector with more than 35 years’ experience.
- The EN1789 PrepPack is an EU certified Type B Preparation Package for in-market ambulance converters.
- It has been tested to meet Type B EN1789 safety standards.
- The EN1789 PrepPack will be built at RMA Group’s Kocaeli, Turkey Modification Center.
- It will be introduced to the European Market at RettMobil in Germany from 10-12 May 2023.
Kocaeli, Turkey, 10 May 2023. RMA Group have announced the launch of the Ford Transit EURO AMBULANCE EN1789 PrepPack, an EU certified Type B Preparation Pack Ambulance designed for in-market ambulance converter completion.
Designed for the Ford Transit Van, the EN1789 PrepPack includes an ABS interior, HVAC, lighting, attendant seats and medical device fixing points. The EN1789 PrepPack provides ambulance converters with a high-quality EN1789 compliant interior that’s ready for completion to their own specifications.
It has been crash tested to meet European Standards for Type B Life Support Ambulances. Transit Vans with EN1789 PrepPack’s pre-installed will be produced at RMA Group’s Modification Centre in Kocaeli, Turkey located immediately adjacent to the Ford Otosan Transit production plant.
RMA Group have a long track record of supporting the specialized vehicle sector working closely with OEM partners and NGO and commercial fleet customers worldwide.
RMA Group CEO Kevin Whitcraft stated, â€œThe RMA Group has a long history of engineering and manufacturing specialized vehicle solutions for customers all over the world. Our long-standing relationship with Ford goes back over 30 years. We look forward to building on these strengths by offering ambulance converters in Europe a truly unique proposition.â€
EN1789 PrepPack offers extensive benefits to an in-market converter.
A reduction in design, development, testing and tooling costs means converters can both speed-up bringing new product to market and reduce investment costs without losing flexibility in final ambulance specification, pricing and competitiveness.
Converters maintain final conversion flexibility allowing them to create specialized vehicles according to their customer’s individual needs.
RMA’s pre-installation of the Euro Ambulance EN1789 PrepPack at its modification centre in Kocaeli, will allow converters to significantly increase overall throughput and profit.
Burak Demirtas, CEO RMAltinay stated, â€œwe are extremely proud to be offering EU ambulance converters a first-of-its-kind fully customizable ambulance preparation package. The PrepPack is a game changer and the reduction in set-up and operation costs and the increase in throughput will become immediately apparent to our customers.â€
Key features of EN1789 PrepPack are:
- Available as a Ford Transit Van, either RWD or AWD, Long Wheelbase (L3), High Roof (H3) or Medium Roof (H2).
- A high strength support structure with medical device fixing points engineered and extensively tested to meet Type B EN1789 standards.
- Pre-installation with proprietary RMA Group designed ABS moulded interior panels.
- EN1789 standards.
- Supplied with a Type B EN1789 certification and supporting documentation.
For media and sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
About RMA Group
Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, RMA Group is the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and beyond. RMA Group is a major manufacturer and supplier of modified special vehicles, after sales support, parts supply and fleet services. RMA Special Vehicles dominate in their category of robust, specially engineered vehicles, suited to a range of applications and diverse customer needs – from small to large fleet customers, governments and aid organizations to multinational companies who rely on RMA’s large-scale capacity and high quality standards. Manufacturing centers are located in Thailand, Turkey, Dubai, South Africa and Australia.