TPC Donates Pizza to Medical Heroes in Cambodia
April 9th, 2020 Siem Reap â€“ The Pizza Company of EFG Cambodia donated fresh, piping hot pizzas to 335 medical professionals at 6 different hospitals in Cambodia, in support of the frontline heroes fighting against COVID-19. The TPC store manager and deliverymen handed pizzas over to the representatives of each hospital.
The six hospitals TPC delivered to include:
1. Khmer-Soviet Friendship Hospital 65 pax, by The Pizza Company Moa Tse Tung Branch, Phnom Penh.
2. Chak Angre Health Center 50 pax, by The Pizza Company Worldbridge Arena Branch, Phnom Penh.
3. Siem Reap Provincial Hospital, 60 pax, by The Pizza Company Heritage Walk Branch, Siem Reap Province.
4. Kampong Cham Provincial Hospital 60 pax, by The Pizza Company Kam pong Cham Branch, Kampong Cham Province.
5. Preah Sihanouk Provincial Referral Hospital 50 pax, by The Pizza Company Furi Mall Branch, Sihanoukville Province.
6. Battambang Provincial Hospital, 50 pax, by The Pizza Company Battambang Branch, Battambang Province.
On top of this, workplace health and safety practices have been enforced in the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
1. Body temperature checks for all staff members. Anyone with a 37.5 or higher temperature is required to stay home or encouraged to see a doctor.
2. All staff members need to wear face masks and gloves in the store.
3. Staff must wash their hands every hour.
4. Team members practice social distancing between each other and customers.
5. Tables are sanitized frequently, and all salad bars are temporarily closed.
6. Hand sanitizer is available for all staff and customers.
7. TPC delivery men must follow stringent protocol, including sanitizing delivery equipment and hands before handing food over to customers.
8. Implement a â€œZero Touchâ€ policy and encourage customers to take away or order delivery.
9. TPC Call Center had been split into two teams and at two locations to maintainÂ social distancing at work