Vientiane, May 19th, 2022 – Lao Ford City and The Asha Foundation (TAF) together provided support to mothers and new born babies in marginalized communities. LFC donated clothing, milk, feeding bottles and other baby supplies, to provide infants a helping hand in the critical early days of their lives.
LFC also provided cash support of 20,000,000 Kip to the patients at Mahosot Hospital, Children’s Hospital and Setthathilat Hospital. Both hospitals will remain benefactors of regular donations. For LFC it is part of the company culture to support communities in need and to get together to raise funds and collect donations for fellow citizens in need.
- 2012 Vegetable Gardens Program at schools all around in Vientiane and supported with a cash donation of $20,000.
- 2013 Cash donation of USD20,000 to construct a school at Ban Sor.
- 2014 Donation of USD20,000 towards Rescue Team 1623 training.
- 2015 Donated of USD20,000 to the LANITH School – $20,000.
- 2016 Donated of USD25,000 to fund Souphanimit International in Laos.
- 2017 Support of USD25,000 Gongfrungos organization, to preserve and protect the environment in Laos.
- 2018 Donated $25,000 to the Organization for Health and Poverty Alleviation.
- 2019 Ddonated $20,000 to Humanitarian and Involvement Organization and $5,000 to Green Vientiane in total donation of $25,000.
- 2020 Donated food and supplies to the military, police, task force, and paramedics who were responsible to control the Covid 19 outbreak.
- 2021 Donate $5,000 to the Green Vientiane Organization to protect the environment.
Since 2012 Ford Motor Company and Lao Ford City have been contributing to various good causes in Lao DPR. Donations have gone to help Ong-Mang Dry Dipterocarp Ecosystem Conservation Center in Savannakhet with 35,000,000 Kip for maintaining the conservation purposes as well as to Ban Sanamxay school 30,000,000 Kip, as well as the school in Longsan district, Xaysomboun province to the value of 5,000,000 Kip.