RMA Indonesia commenced operations for Authorized Ford Service and Genuine Parts Distribution on November 1, 2016. Eager to get off the starting block, it held the first Ford Dealer Gathering on April 11-12, 2017 in the magnificent island province, Bali.
Indonesia, the world’s fourth most populous country has a population of over 260 million people. Currently there are 33 Authorized Ford Service and Genuine Parts outlets strategically located around the country.
With all 33 dealers represented at the event, RMA presented its plan under the banner “New Journey, New Beginning”. Presentations showed how RMA Indonesia will support the Ford service network, and the many loyal Ford owners and fleet operators across the country. No mean feat considering Indonesia is the world’s largest island country.
This event provided the first opportunity for the management team to interact jointly with all dealer groups in one forum. It also provided a platform for valuable networking opportunities and sharing of ideas. In addition, the heads of dealer groups were presented with their signed and framed Certificates of Partnership.
RMA Indonesia, part of RMA Group, headquartered in Thailand, manages the Authorized Ford Service and Genuine Parts Distribution in Indonesia. This includes all servicing, warranty claims and the 24 hour emergency roadside assistance program. The company focuses on:
- Selecting, approving and appointing dealers on behalf of Ford Motor Company
- Training of skilled Ford technicians
- Managing Ford parts import and distribution
- All warranty claims and 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
This enables Ford customers to enjoy:
- Benefits of a nationwide dealer network
- Access to Ford and RMA trained technicians
- Full benefits of Ford warranties and genuine parts supply
- Hassle free peace of mind motoring.
RMA Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta. It runs a dedicated parts warehouse and distribution center in Jakarta.
For more information, please visit ford-rma.co.id.