Located in Istanbul’s Industry and Free Trade Zone and is specially equipped for the modification, assembly, production – including armoring, as well as overall trade of automotive products and vehicles. Modifications of Ford Transit and Ford Custom include Ambulances, Mobile Clinics, Blood Bank Vehicles, Prisoner Transport Vehicles, Refrigerated Box Vans. Conversions of Transit Light Bus, Panel Van and Mini Bus models extend to both interior and exterior design and expert workmanship. All manufacturing is done specific to a customer’s exact requirements and comes with full after-sales service and manufacturer’s vehicle warranties.
Ford Transit & Custom Modification Center
Quality and Environment
RMA Turkey adheres to ISO management systems to increase customer satisfaction. This management system is compatible with TS-EN-ISO 9001, TS-EN-ISO 14001 standards.
Consistently providing products and services which meet customer expectations and legal requirements. Continuously making system improvements to provide customers the assurance of compatibility with latest regulations.
Principles of Quality Policy: ISO9001:2015
- Understand and meet customer demands to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction and products & service quality.
- Increase quality via low cost and high efficiency principals and continuous improvement in our products & services.
- Ensure all products are designed and manufactured according to customer requirements, legal restrictions and international norms and standards.
- Increase efficiency and quality by encouraging all stakeholders’ participation in each phase of processes.
- Ensure that systematic targets are all well understood, reviewed and shared within the organization.
Fundamental principles of our Environmental policy: ISO 14001:2015
- Striving to meet international norms, standards and legal directives to meet all stakeholders’ demands
- Provide employee training to increase environmental awareness and encourage employees to share gained awareness within the company.
- Efficient usage of natural resources by reducing water and energy consumption.
- Ensuring all materials used in production and end products have no negative environmental impacts while keeping waste products at minimum levels.
- Ensuring all environmental targets set by the organization are followed and updated to meet legal directions and international standards.
Operating since 2008, RMAA Turkey is equipped for the modification and overall trade of automotive products and vehicles. Specializing in conversions of the Ford Transit range of mini bus, panel vans and chassis cabs as ambulances and mobile clinics, rescue and forensic laboratory vehicles, industrial, commercial and construction vehicles. All manufacturing is done specific to each customer’s requirements and comes with full after-sales service and manufacturer’s vehicle warranties.
In 2021 MA Group acquired Altınay ModCenter to expand its modification capacity. Altınay ModCenter has over 10 years’ experience working with Ford Otosan which manufactures the Ford Transit, Transit Custom, and Transit Connect range of commercial vehicles. In 2021 more than 40,000 Transits were processed through the modern 8,400m2 facility.